• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best ddram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one is replying :'(

ah well - I dont have DDR so I cant speak from experience but alot of people seem to like Corsair - but if you read about there are few good makes to go with - but hopefully my "bump" will get some DDR kids to reply :)

2700 best is samsung
3200 is corsair
3500 is the corsair or kingston's new stuff ,but is being tested alot still.

i believe in buying something to overclock it to speeds people pay alot extra for.i wouldnt myself just buy corsair 3200 to run 200fsb c2 ,i would only buy it if i wanted ram to run 225fsb c2.maximise my money and my parts.

ninthebin said:
no one is replying :'(

ah well - I dont have DDR so I cant speak from experience but alot of people seem to like Corsair - but if you read about there are few good makes to go with - but hopefully my "bump" will get some DDR kids to reply :)

No one is replying because this guy posts this question every day and never responds in the threads he starts, its very annoying.

Heres is the posts that remain and havent been deleted

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/searc...d=119168&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Keep in mind I have removed dozens of redundent threads started by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back