• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cl2.5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nokiaXP

i am using twinmos pc-2700 CL2.5 ddram.i want to know can i set to CL2 in the ddram timing?now i running at 2.5-3-3-6.one more thing,can i run at 2-3-3-5 or 2-3-3-6?but the ddram original is CL2.5
the system will become unstable???if i put to 2.5-2-2-5 or 2-2-2-5,the system won't boot.the Vdimm voltage i already set to 2.8v

it might work, especially if you dont have your fsb overclocked at all. All you can realy do is try different combinations, because every setup is different.

Try to get your ram stable with lower timings, especially with CL2 instead of 2.5. Hopefully you can get those timings with just a little lower FSB, you'll see much better results.

Fair warning if you keep posting the same question over and over and over I will ban you for 3 days, Followed by a permenent Ban

LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE FAIR WARNING.

I have already deleted dozens of your redundent posts that you never respond to nor even take the time to read peoples advise.

You ignore my emails to you and enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back