• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus P4PE Memory Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EmTSea19

Okay, this may seem like a stupid question, but I really don't know the answer.

Newegg.com lists 2700 as the highest memory for the different P4PE versions. Can I put higher than PC2700? Googlegear.com is having a sale for Corsair CMX512-3200C2 512MB PC3200 400Mhz 64Mx64 184 DIMM Cas2 Memory w/Heat Spreader Retail for $170.00. That's a little cheaper than the $180.00 for Newegg's 2700 XMS.

Thanks.

TheNamelessOne said:
I'm sure you can. It's just not "officially supported". At least I hope so cause I have that card and I ordered that same ram from googlegear.com Should be here in two days. :D
I actually seen somone here running the corsair 3500 and didn't have any problems.
Mike

Im running 1 stick of xms5123200c2 on my p4pe and it kicks a**. I paid alot more for my stick :( wish I could have got it for what you can.

i run Corsair PC3500 with no problems at the most agressive timings available for this board and it rocks!

Back