• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone have a-data memory?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phantom punisher

its called a-data or Apacer Data Systems. any one have there pc3200? its windond 5ns like the corsair pc3500. if you do whats the highest speed you can get it to at the most relaxed timing.

Apacer is a good company. There cheap but make quality. Not best as corsair, but they do good.

As fast as there 3200, ive seen a few people get really lucky with them. So its a user to user basis.

I dunno, just wasn't any of the big brands.
Best to buy big brand with RAM if you wanna overclock a lot, IMHO :)

Many of the guys that post at xtremesystems.org have produced exceptional results (like 500MHz) with the A-data modules. You could do a lot worse in my estimation.

yea thats where i saw the stuff. i just get nervous by there definition of stabile over there. i cant find anywhere that stocks it either from pricewatch. im watching the memory game pretty closely these days, but i gotta do some homework before i shell out for new ram

larva said:
Many of the guys that post at xtremesystems.org have produced exceptional results (like 500MHz) with the A-data modules. You could do a lot worse in my estimation.

What chips could you do a lot worse with, then?

Back