• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fuzzy Logic Fuzzy Problem!?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toastedzergling

I just got a brand new MSI 694T Pro (version 5.0) and a TB1 stepping celeron 1.1a to replace my dead Abit VH6T, there is no tweaking options in BIOS, MSI supplys a windows utility called fuzzy logic, however, it has fuzzy GUI problem and can't overclock, I am running Windows XP Pro, Geforce3 Ti200 with latest nVidia and Via drivers, and latest version of Fuzzy logic
:mad: :mad: :( :eek:
fuzzy.jpg

Oy.

I know its Christmas, and the time of year for giving and all that crap. But that doesn't mean a miracle has been laid on MSI boards that make them overclock any better than a leftover piece of turkey. Mix MSI and VIA (like on this board) and you'll get a better overclock by mounting your proc in the bowl of cranberry jelly.

The next Windows overclocking program that works will be the first. Whatever you are going to be able to get out of this board will come through the BIOS. The settings are probably hidden, but they are there. However, don't expect much when you do find them. I did some digging and MSI thoughtfully caps the FSB on this board at 160, which means if everything else goes well you might get 1.3-1.35GHz out of your Celly.

BHD

694T Pro user here too
you will have to use the Bios to get overclocking to work
I now have my Cellery 1gig at 1.25 Gig with my bus at 125 and the multiplier at 10, I don;t think the multiplier really matters on this board though.
Alot of other little things I found too so if you need help "pm" me and I will be more than happy to answer what you wish
Steve

somehow I can't PM, can you post here? I didn't see any tweaking options in BIOS, where is it? Before I bought the board I read a hothardware review, they overclocked their 1.2G P3 to 1.45G?!

I need to overclock, I spent a lot of time digging out this nice TB1 celly, help please..............

EDIT: I figured it out, still can't overclock, options are 100-131fsb, that's damn stupid, so far 124fsb no go, I am giving up:mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Don't give up so easily
I'll be online tonight and will help you
what Processor and what ram?
Will pm my mail to you as well
Steve

Back