• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone Use iWill Boards? Experiences?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BaldHeadedDork

I've never used iWill boards before, but the P4HT-S 845PE board looks good and seems to get pretty good reviews.

If you've used iWill boards, have they been reliable? If there was a problem, was iWill responsive or did they say "Take that RMA and cram it up your..."

Hush your mouth.

Thanks-

BHD

While very responsive to including the features that the overclocking crowd desires, I can't recommend you pass over the proven solutions like the Albatron, Abit, or Asus boards. My experience has been that Iwill is not the equal of these products. Not that they can't work well, but the overall level of refinement falls well short of the best available.

There is a 845pe roundup on THG that includes the Iwill. You might take a look at it. While far from the definitive word, I don't know where else you can get usefull information on this board.

Back