• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The new era in water cooling is finally here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol@koolance, you'll probably do better with a fan with that, look 36 dbs lol 45 cfm lol, slounds like theyre trying to boast about a hsf. 36dbs is a lot for a watercooler tho...

wait, how's it going to cool if it's sandwiched between 2 CD-ROM/DVD drives... or even on just one side...

I've been thinking about this design many months ago but this isn't the way I would've done it...

Perhaps a unit occupying 2 bays would be more effective. Sucking in air from the front...

This definitely ain't the future of watercooling :(

The future watercooling will be an integrated 1-piece device with some beefy mobo mounting hardware with a larger keepout zone for the mobos. Intel will be first to do it and lay out the standards. It will essentially be a huge HSF with an active heat transport, internally.... shhhh I'm talking too much....

Back