• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

crucial 2100 @ 172

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
heezer7 said:
Well i started my new systema few days ago and i am running my crucial 2100 512mb of DDR at 172. have been up to 174 with out any problems. great ram from a great company.

That's cool. The highest I can get is 155fsb. Anything above that, I can't load windows.

Mike

Same here with that not loading windows prob. I run my 1800+ at 1.69GHz...thats the max i can get it with my crucial pc2100.

yeha iu think i will be able to go higher but then i will have to lower my mult b/c my processor won't go any higher. it needs more voltage and i have it maxed on what this board will let ,e do.

well at the moment mine is running at 182fsb!

my specs

AMD 2400 @ 11 multi/182fsb
256 2100 dont know what brand?

dats cuz u got the trusty xp2400.....not so lucky for us xp1800 users.....maybe ill upgrade soon....at least the ram.....would i be better set with 2700 or 3000 or 3200 if i wanna get a good oc?...or should i worry about a quicker mobo first?

go with pc3200 if you can afford it - fsb's will only increase in the future and you would like to be able to work with it.........plus you get the headroom for O/Cing now............

Back