• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

c1 stepping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Justin2050

Disabled
I am currently running a 1.8a w/ a b stepping should I get the new 1.8 with the c1 stepping, its only like 141$ but Im thinking i probably wouldnt get much higher than the 2.4 im already able to achieve, or maybe the 2.4 533bus might be better which do you guys think is the best overclocker of the new c1 stepping?

I had 2.4 BO and got 3060 on the IT7 Max 2 Ver 2. I have now a
C1 stepping 2.4 and can get 3225 Mhz. This might be a random result. But have I have seen similar good results with other C1 steppings. Regardless overlocking; I would ALWAYS go for the latest stepping, because Intel has remedied various "errata" the previous stepping had.

Wait I was under the colclusion that we suxed? Now I'm confused. . .

Larva wrote
but a real video card would do wonders for your pretend-o-rig.
LMAO :p

can this be moved to the Intel CPU forum?
Chainbolt, that's a great OC, it gives me hope for my future rig. Did you get you chip there in Japan? And does anyone know if Intel has a country priority when it comes to distributing their chips? Kinda like playing favourites? And one last question, is there a site that reliably sells C1's, I've got a 2.4B B0, and want t C1.

Back