• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone with a P4PE experience SNDS? and a voltage question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheNamelessOne

Well since I heard SNDS is actually the mosfets on the mobo frying I am wondering how does a P4PE hold up with higher voltages. Also I noticed that when I set the voltage to 1.525 it shows up as 1.6 in MBM5. I wanna go as far as 1.65 (10%) but does that mean I should make the BIOS voltage 1.65 or make the actual voltage show as 1.65?

TheNamelessOne said:
Well since I heard SNDS is actually the mosfets on the mobo frying I am wondering how does a P4PE hold up with higher voltages. Also I noticed that when I set the voltage to 1.525 it shows up as 1.6 in MBM5. I wanna go as far as 1.65 (10%) but does that mean I should make the BIOS voltage 1.65 or make the actual voltage show as 1.65?

The MBM5 shows the voltages being overvolted, but when the CPU is under full load, the Vcore voltage drops to normal readings.

Mike

nope ya can't do that with the probe! That's one of the main reasons i use MBM5

TheNamelessOne said:

Its the MOSFETs that fry, not the CPU ?

I also use MBM5. The Asus Probe program seems kinda weak.

Back