• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Champagne Edition XTR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xception

Anybody tried this system? can be seen here
Any thoughts on it? I know its kind of expensive but its only another $50 or so from the Innovatek. Its a big unit but I have a big case. Only thing I dont like about it except the price would be the Via Aqua 1300 Water Pump.

I really like the thought of the big 120mm duel fans.:)

Very Nice. If I'm not mistaken, that is the Big Arse Radiator, which is, in essence, the Heatercore from an 87 Camry. I would replace the VIA Aqua with an Eheim 1250 myself, but other than that, its perfect! :clap::D:D

Heck Penguin4x4 I thought that radiator was from a 82 Peterbuilt :) After doing alot more reading on the subject I have decided to go with the Eheim 1250, more expensive but alot quieter and less vibration sound good. Looks like its time to take out a 2nd mortgage :D

Penguin4x4 said:
Very Nice. If I'm not mistaken, that is the Big Arse Radiator, which is, in essence, the Heatercore from an 87 Camry. I would replace the VIA Aqua with an Eheim 1250 myself, but other than that, its perfect! :clap::D:D

Indeed the "Big Arse" uses that heatercore, but the Champagne Scoop uses a different heater-core. JP sources his cores from within the USA.

wow, cool, GO FOR IT!
thats probably the best kit! cept for the :mad: VIA :mad:

looks awesome
cathar did you get your block into some resellers? if so CONGRATS!

I e-mailed these guys a couple of times and got no reply. Havent't tried calling them yet. Guess I could look on their web site for a #. I have a hard time sending hard earned $ without some kind of communication seeing how he likes you to pay with paypal. Anyone ever bought from them before ?

Doh !!
Just to let everyone know it was my fault JP
didn't get back to me because I had the wrong address in my default e-mail address.. :) Wondered why no one ever got back to me on anything. Anyway I have since been in correspondence with him and this is a very legit site with a real person running it. Don't want to give him any bad press when he doesn't deserve it. These really are nice kits and I think you will be seeing more of them in the future.

JP ]JP's Site[/URL] In case the above link didn't work again.

Last edited:
the best thing on the site is the hose clamps at $1.50 Each. i pay about 98 cents for a 4 pack at the local pepboys, mabey 1.50 for a 4 pack of the larger once :) thats what i call markup, i wonder if they charge shipping also :)

Back