• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair 3200 C2 twin for nforce2 board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ookabooka

Yeah. I'm gonna upgrade and get a nf2 board. However, there is a problem. I want to get Dual DDR for obvious reasons, but funds are quite tight (just built a dually, man do I have problems). . . I have a Corsair 3200 C2 I was going to put in there, but I need something that can keep up with it. I don't plan on doing some extreme overclocking, I want this to be a simple stable system. I was thinking perhaps some good samsung 3000. . . What do you think could keep up with my uber corsair, with good timings as well?

P.S. remember, money is a big deal, so if you want to help me out by going price hunting. . . I would greately appreciate it :)

ouch, I just went for the corsair since I have been so happy with it. Huge dent in my wallet going for that and a nforce 2 board. . . I won't be eating for a while, THANK GOD FOR RAMON NOODLES!!! 25 cents for 3 meals, can't get any better :)

Edit: Got the ASUS A7V8X

AAAAAAAAAAAA. . . crap. Accidentally bought teh wrong board. Meant to get the A7N8x. . . not the A7V8X. . . Oh well, I called newegg, they cancelled my order, but it'll be 2-5 days before the money is actually refunded. . . DOH!

Back