• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

th7II schematic for monster mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flapperhead

modding the vio vmem & vcore is already available, i wanna try for overvolting the drcgs and anything else i can think of, so if i can get my hands on a print ill do it and publish the results.

I have found a interresting thing about the Vmem mod here: http://www.clio.ne.jp/home/tatumiya/TH7-2.htm

It doesnt use the original trick by wiring an IC to a47K pot and then to ground, but instead it connects to a resistor. Its named R9 and its connected to a 20K pot.

(av translated)
This way is the thirst inserting to the RIMM, the R9 is removed, to there
The VR of 20K Omega is attached.

th72-r9.gif

Its very hard to see, but there are 2 metal wires attached to it.

Here you can clearly see where R9 is located
volt_image05.jpg

Last edited:
okay this is fun how can i mesaure the voltage of all my mod core ,rdramm ect ect because my reading in the bios ore sandra i dont trust them.

Because when i messure my 3.3 I/O on the orange wire it says 3.5 volt but the reading of my bios it say 2.8/2.9 volts and when i do the volt mod on my enermax my voltage is going up in the bios 12 volt 5 volt ect but the rdram and I/O voltage stay rockstady on2.8/2.9 volt so is there a volt mod for the I/O thats the one i need despered

greets ozzie

Back