• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4PE overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nightingale

ok I am running the P4PE, 1.8A, and Corsair Pc3500. I want to run my system at optimum levels without adjusting Vcore at least until I get a new heatsink. Right now I have my running at 135 FSB getting me 2430mhz and memory running in turbo mode. I can't find the dividers all I can find is the Memory frequncy. Also would flashing to the 1002 bios be a good idea I mean what does it fix or allow? Another thing I have heard that the Asus probe tends to give higher temps then usual its reporting to me that my current CPU temp is 39 and the highest its gotten was around 44 which was around startup but then came down so is this close or is it actually running cooler? Finally I just got an MSI G4MX420 which I would also like to run at optimum levels. So far I let it set its memory to 399mhz up from 333mhz and I left the processor on it at 250.

Last edited:
wrong section

Opps it seems as if I posted this in the wrong section so if a mod could move this to the asus section I would greatly appreciate it.

Back