• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maze 3 & Swiftech Shootout!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It would figure that the Swifty would beat the maze on a TEC, the maze is designed to cool the one tiny die, the swifty is designed with a large internal cavity, that I think was their purpose all along (to make it a dual version block). Puting the maze on a TEC is just DD playing "keep up" in my shallow mind.

The only thing I found wrong in the review though, is the statement about dissipating nearly 400 watts...that's So not true.
Just because a processor and TEC consume nearly 400 watts, does not mean that they shed ALL that wattage as heat....that would make both devices 0% efficient. And only government is 0% efficient.;)

Still, a good read though, and similar to my computer too...hmmmm.

yeah man, I must have forgotten to reply last....morning:D

thanx for the link, I enjoyed finding out what one was top dog,(i really didnt read it, too tired at 3:30am, Ill read the entire thing another time)

I also thought the 400watt claim was a bit overoptimistic. Oh well...looks like switftech is once again proven to be the best. But, you still can't take much away from Dangerden...those guys put out a great product as well.

Back