• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The coolant that came with a Koolance case, use it? Or no?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kurant

I got a Koolance setup, actully, not a case, just the Exos setup, should I use the coolant that came with it? Or should I make my own mixture? I saw the sticky that said he likes Distilled water alot, I was thinkin of just going that route, any ideas?

uhhhh i dont know what their koolant is so i cant really say nor do i use distilled due to my setup and its frequent move rate so... ...hopefully ull get what info u need from another here.

for the most part i think koolance uses a premixed water wetter/ distiled/de-ionized water mix. so use it untill you flush it out in 6-9 months, to clean/change the water and just use distiled/de-ionized water and a little bit of watter wetter. and you should be fine.

The stuff that comes with the exos is only about six onces you are supposed to poor in half the bottle then fill the rest with distilled water. It seems to work well enough for me.

Back