• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobo w/ SD-RAM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
give more requirements of the board. for a bx motherobard i would say the abit bx133-RAID is a bit better than the be6II

Well I want an ATX one with agp and at least 5pci slots. needs to be a p3 that can go up to as high as they go. don't need onboard video becusae i have a card. would like it too have onboard audio.

I got this Soyo TISU for X-mas, $65 at NewEgg. I'm running a 1.1a Celeron @ 140fsb right now. FSB, Vcore, memory timings etc. all adjustable through Bios no mobo jumpers to mess with. 512mb max SDRAM, AGP4x,ATA100,6 PCI slots and onboard sound(which I have not even tried). Only issue so far was the Bios resetting to defaults if fsb was 133+ with a Celeron. Insulating the BSEL1 pin(fools the mobo into thinking it has a 133fsb chip) solved the problem. Other than that it seems to be a good quality, stable, low cost board.

Back