• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator Contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Toysrme

I need something that can act as a radiator NO MORE than 5 3/4 wide * 3 1/4 tall * 2 iches deep. Smaller the better. Preferably it would be a matrix design (a la heater core design) and not a single pipe that's looped design. However that will be accepted also.

Winner get's a cookie

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
( . . . . . . )
( .)
( . . . . . . . )
( )
( . . . . . . . )
( )
( . . . . . . . )
( )
'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

-Toysrme

*edit*
Personal note to self... ACII art really comes out whack on forums...

Not THOSE dimensions! Good luck dude. You're after the holy grail.

Hope you find it, though!

I got one of those lil rad's from iceberg kit laying around, not sure how it would do with a decent pump and block. Also you might have a look at the BI Micro's. If you are interested in mine, PM me and we'll make a trade or something. Also I've seen small tranny/oil coolers that might fit, I dunno how well it would work tho.

peace.
unloaded

i wish i had a local radiator shop sounds nice...

bump

look at the thread that needs to be a sticky it is a heater core search engine i swear...

OK, HERE YOU GO - heater core design, you want 5X3X2, how about 4X3X2?

Be cooling has it.
http://www.aquastealth.com/

Now, my understanding is that
A) the bigger the heatercore, the better the cooling, and this one is pretty small

B) Even a small heatercore should cool better than most air cool fans, and will be much quieter.

The most compact addition to the Black Ice PC Radiators series. Built around an 80mm fan form factor, the Black Ice Micro fits the duty where compact size and performance matters most.

3/8" pre-angled inlet/outlet barbed hose connectors. Ultra-compact 100 x 82 x 50 mm (4 x 3 x 2 inch) dimensions allows it to fit in any case with an 80mm fan

Enjoy.

Yeah a possible winner here. However we need to find something cheaper ;) It aint like there places get the heater cores custom built. I wanna know where they get them from LoL!

Side note. I've never been so broke in my life. Between Christmass, New Year's party, car payment, insurance payment, Paying for another semisters room and board before Christmass all in the span of less than a month. Did I mention I've never been so broke in my life ROTF!

That's pretty much it ;) and my next few small paychecks all have to be saved for the next car/insurance payments =( Damn I hate having to do hardware and projects in 6 month cycles ;) Ah well... That's why I'm I school, so I can afford this ***** out later on!

Back