• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seriel ATA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

K1ll1nT1m3

Too cold?

Anyone know what kind of tempature diffreance it takes to start condensation? HAHAHA. I am moving my radiator and res to a mini fridge. I am kind of worried about the tempature difference causing condensation on the water blocks. Cold beer and OCing, they just fit.

:D

Last edited:
Beer is good, bubbles bad.

I hadnt thought of that. Just get a keg and run it through the blocks. I like that idea. Then put a tap on top of the case. YEH!!!

IceMan3928 said:
ok, umm, im totaly confused... what does watercooling have to do with Serial ATA. For that matter what does Serial ATA have to do with memory??? :confused:

Edit: in answer to your question, anything below ambient is likely to cause condensation.

LOL, I was just gonna ask that.
Maybe he's already broken into that keg.:beer:

I had posted tryed to post a reply but i hit new thread. Oppps. It wont let me change it. HAHAHA... my bad

OK, maybe i can get it right this time. This was suppost to be a reply to another post I did. But I hit new thread, i guess. then I couldnt figure out how to change the "seriel ata". I was really wanting this to have been about the temp diff and condensation. Oh well, guess Ill start another one.

My guess is that your mini-fridge will break after a day or two, they're made for cooling stuff that don't produce heat. That allows the fridge to turn itself off from time to time. If you're running a radiator inside it, it'll run all the time, and will probably break after a day or two!

Back