• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are the temps good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

R.Rabbit

i spent 160bucks on water cooling, and i see people with AX-7 getting better tems than me!, well my full load @ 1919mhz and 1.85vcore is 34c, is this good, im just getting ****ed of at seeing people with air getting better temps than me, and dont say its even cus of the noise factor, i have 2 131cfm 120mm pushing air through my hc, are these temps good for water cooling? oh and room temp is 20c
thanx

Those are perfectly acceptable temps. Keep in mind that you'll be able to cool much more heat effectively than he can with his heatsink. Plus, that heat won't be dumping on his GPU/NB/etc. from the sink either. Wait until summer and you'll really notice the difference.

Not many people post there room temps, that can make a big differance. I think your temps are fine, they are the exact same as mine, but don't rely on your mobo to much for accurate temps.

Back