• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mounting without holes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mikeonatrike

Here is my system all together and running. Its all good, i just have to find my T joint and mount my WB. Problem is that i dont have mounting holes on the motherboard(cheap peice of crap). Anyways i have been trying to figure out how im gonna do it. Any sugjestions? And would i have to use springs?
HQ7.JPG

Last edited:
pic works, only if ya copy and paste, but it works!
look at my post~ theres a link in there with a hold down ;)

You could make a hold down like the spyder showed(I think he showed you the rite one 2x3inch peice with the holes drilled for inlet and outlet and nmounting,
what wb is that? homemade? got any closer pics?>

There is a pic of my homemade block in the gallery. And hey ya thats wut i need, ill bet i can make one just like it to, hehe.

hey man, use theforumisdown.com for your immage hosting, pictures dont work outside of geocities

Well, i did it haha, i came up with my own ghetto mounting hardware And all it took was a Drill a dremel and an old case i had laying around.
Ja802.JPG

Jan078.JPG

Back