• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ICEberg kits???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tzracer

Registered
I think i will go the water route to keep the noise down, last big fan I got, ORB2, was so F&%king loud my wife made me put the cpu in the closet,

looking at the kits on ebay for $100, Iceberg CPU water cooler cooling system, anythought on how good they are???

About as good as an average HSF. Good aircooling would give better temps than that POS. The better route would be mixing and matching parts to make your own kit. Links are provided in the sticky in this section.:)

tzracer said:
I think i will go the water route to keep the noise down, last big fan I got, ORB2, was so F&%king loud my wife made me put the cpu in the closet,

looking at the kits on ebay for $100, Iceberg CPU water cooler cooling system, anythought on how good they are???
They aren't that good, but, if you are not going to OC and just want low noise, it should suit your needs fine...

Back