• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Air Cooling is boring

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Elite

Well i got really bored and tired of my air cooling. i got alright temps w/ a load temp of 47C but it's soooo boring. I have decided to come over to the wetter side. I am getting a custom system with a custom water block built my Neomoses(hes good). Water cooling just looks like another fun thing to do to my computer and it looks cool to, especially with some dye that i bought in it. I dont have my system yet, im reading guides and looking at waterblocks. I really like Cathar's waterblocks real qaulity. Neomoses makes some pretty neat ones too ;) . WETTER IS BETTER :p

There is no way you can go wrong if you listen to Neomoses, JFettig, Cathar, DodgeViper, etc. Neomoses makes great anodize water block tops. You will have alot fun going to Water Cooling and also there might be some causualties.

Lol i know what you mean, one time i was trying to put on this POS MCW-5000A with those socket clamp springy things and i cracked my 2700+ core, luckily i was able to RMA it.

Yep, it was fun, that pos is sitting frozen @ the bottom of my lake :)

I buried my fried GF3 card in my backyard (flooded the resevior when I try to fill my system with water and GF3 was WET). Like the way oni :sn: puts it, from time to time you need to make an offering to the OC gods. (try to burn the HS next time, the OC gods like fire sacrifise)

Back