• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New bios IT7 Max2v2 - PD6 - Raise the upper limit of CPU core voltage to 1.85V

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pprocha

Registered
http://fae.abit.com.tw/eng/download/bios/it7-max2r2.htm

1. Raise the upper limit of CPU core voltage to 1.85V.
2. Fix the booting failure issue when the system starts up from “CMOS checksum error” and without CPU fan attached to FAN2 header.
3. HPT 374 BIOS Version 1.22.
4. BIOS Compile Date: 12/16/2002

Now I just want a mod with VMem up 3.2 and all multipliers on

:p

yea this is great news. no more stupid assembley crap for me to look at.and no more pin trick! the it7 version should be in a few days to a week, or so it ushualy goes. ive got the ushual suspects up on the site

We want it due to the fact the It7 series undervolt. I've got mine set to 1.7V in BIOS and its an actual 1.6V. Anyways, can't wait for the IT7 BIOS!!!!

1. Raise the upper limit of CPU core voltage to 1.85V. Why can't they do something like that for the Th711! :mad:
Great news for you IT7 guys.:D

batotman..are you sure it is undervolting by 0.1...my IT7 max 2 rev2 only undervolts by 0.025..becareful if you give these chips too much vcore they can die

I'm sure. My board is undervolting at least....lol. I got a Alpha 8942 on my board that I don't wanna have to remove to pin trick since I thought my temps would limit me.......not this time! My stupid ax-478 couldn't hold a torch to this 8942.

Back