• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4 landmarks in one day?it must be christmas.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a1cnolan

okay in one day.....

1)i got my 3dmark score past 12000.
2)got my 1600 to stay consistently at 29idle to 32c load.(btw i have my vcore at 2.2v
3)got my athlon up to and stable at 1821mhz. YAY!
4)oh and i didn't have to d the 5v mod to my motherboard to do this.

if anyone cares anyway. oh wait i do yayayayayayayay
whoops gotta go change my sig.

thanks for the support. i know its no bigdeal to get a 1600 to 1800 or to get your 3dmark scores above 12000. but just 6 months ago i had a great computer that just happened to be half the speed twice the temperature and none of the fun that i had getting this one where it should have always been. heres the stats at finally. and how they will stay.. until i burn it in and see what happens, and then get some corsair and then upgrade my processor and the my motherboard and the get a raid configuration going. lol yeah it just doesn't end but as my system stands now here is the configurations that yields the highest performance..
1600 clocked at 11X168. my processor is maxxing out at 1850 everytime no matter which way i go.
i can get my fsb up to 200 by dropping the ram timings but i see only modest gains for a risk that isn't so modest.
my vcore is 2.2(wish it could go higher) my vdimm is 3.0(wish it didn't have to go that high)
temps. idle 29c load 32.c and for system temps it just stay at 29c
god bless watercooling. and that little fan behind the motherboard
my video card (geforce4 42000 gainward 64mbs,yeah the one with the pink screens) well it seems gainward got that sorted out and i got 300mhz 600mhz total out of it with no artifacts in 3dmark giving me 12359
my ram timings finally stay at turbo for my vdimm being so high.
and i am now going to do prime95 for the remainder of the day. night all

Back