• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what's the best bord for rdramm ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzie_no_good

Hi since i blown up my mobo last week i am searching for a replacemend bord . I have had the abit th7 II raid.

Now whats the best bord out there at the moment for sale I got 2 rimm's off pc1066. I need raid so i can pluggin my HD's again.

Any sugestion's Abit hasend got an intel 850E ????

some of the guys over at xtreme systems are reporting some awesome overclocks with the asus boards. there was a power regulator prob. but i think thats been fixed. you might also want to check out the epox 4t4a+ i just have a gut feeling its good too. has alot of nice oc features vmem, agp and vcore options. plus they have some refurbished ones over at newegg for 99 bucks.

Well maybe I will stick to the best bord arround and that's my good old abit TH7ii raid.

But got to do some testings firt than I know iff it have live again my dead bord hehe :0

Ozzie, you had my favourite board in there. See if you can find another TH711, maybe at the 'egg, or ebay under $50.00.

D'oh I didn't look, you're out of the country, well check ebay anyway.

steve

whooo !!!!! thanks for the good advise all peeps I have my good old bord reanimated its upand running now again :)

Only down side it will not shutdown propaly anymore get an F5 error code i believe :(

One big other thin I saw at my winbound chip on the bord the a few pin where connected to each other so i ripped them of the chip a ain't using the chip so wasthink won;t bother and still running i am amased that its still running. :)

only if it would shutdown properly

ps zal eens even kijken bij die url's and ebay

Back