• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP mobo blownup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzie_no_good

hi all after a wrong voltmod on thew core on my abit th7 ii raid I have lossend one SMD resistor does any one know with what I can replace it ???

Its the one following the pin 4 of your vcore mod to the first SMD (a litle black thing) . Can I replace it with a ordinarie shunting ???lets say 4.7 k Ohm ?????

You got to replace it with the SAME value. If you got another MB around, check for a matching resistor..good luck!

Yup that's my problem don't got a same bord so was hoping someone could look it up for me because my resistor is unreadable.

Well i did mesure the resistance and it was 3KOhm so I looked in my room for a 3Komh no where to find then I thought he I broke my mobo with the vcore mod so there is my 3KOhm. I put the 4k7 to 3k and of I go.

Danm its start up hehe thats more then before still some life in my board. Me happy :)

A big yell from me got the C1 error hhmmm hope it my memory PC1066 that gives the error. Going to try it some time later helpt me before so let wait an our oky doki.

I ain't got any PC 800 around so I can't test it with that have to try a few boots I think did it before so doning it again I hope hehe.

Back