• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Me Find A Link ST-6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShadowCat66

A buddy of mine has asked me to find a board that supports his 1.2 tau chip.I thought I would have an answer for him,the ST-6,but I cant find any,Does anyone have a link where I can get one?By the way,Please no links to a ASUS TUA-266 he has one and wants something different.I didnt think it would be so hard to find one.

Thank you in advance...

ronin1967 said:
talk about trying to find a needle in a hay stack, that board is BO on everyones site.

Here is link to a site you can get it at rightaway, but they over charge. http://www.icct.ca/Onlineshop/Default.asp

Not in stock at ICCT.

ST6's really are a pain in the *** to find. Sometimes you can find them on egay but they're usually bid up over $150.

Another very good socket 370 board is the Asus Tusl2-C but they're pretty hard to find also. They are much more plentyful than the ST6 though. PM me and I'll give you the email address of a guy that has brand-new Tusl2-Cs for sale. I think they were $89.

Back