• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buying waterwetter locally?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lithan

Disabled
Where would I look for waterwetter? I want a place I can walk in and buy it. An autoparts store maybe? Anyone know?

Pep boys or any performance auto shop should have it. I use 'Hyperlube', same concept as water wetter and purple ice except it is green and doesn't smell as bad as water wetter.

REDLINE OIL has their own auto parts stores, Redline.
Here in Hawaii we have only one store but, Hey, it's just around the block from me.
That's about the only break I got when it came to getting parts for water cooling setups...

I prefer Dex-Cool antifreeze over water wetter. It protects against corrosion better and is more readily available.

I've found Purple Ice at Advance auto, I read that water wetter can be found at Napa and carquest.

I Went to a store in my mall called "driving style" and i asked the guy if they had any and he said they didn't sell it anymore but he had a bottle out back so he gave it to me for free :)

zoom_ZXC04.jpg

Back