• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The waterblock question.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Black_Ops

Okie here we go.... ive done water cooling before and i got the setup and system all done. but my process os a SLOT-A K7 and i dont realy want to bust her outa of the amd case its in so i was wondering if someone here could make a water block for me? id pay of course... the only thing id like to have on it is a clear plexi top so i can check on it to make shure i'm not getting all corroded.

thank you for reading this. =)

Sincearly, Joe

hey dude. welcome to the forums.

1st people make and sell water blocks all the time. but this normally takes place in the classifieds.

2nd some of the people u may want to take to depending on what u want are Jfettig or neomoses. better yet even go look in the waterblock gallery which is at the top of the water cooling section of the forums look for the block u like and private message that person. i mentiond the 2 guys above cause i really like their work. and u are looking for a slot water block correct? that will be a little more than normal then because well it is more metal.

b.t.w. if u want to discus money transactions or sales it is forum rules this is done in private messages. just a little tip we all catch a drift from the accidental now and then...

i think i'm going to try my hand at making one..... soldering copper shouldnt be hard and well i have access to a bridgeport... and soon to buy a mini mill

Back