• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where do you guys buy Tracerline Dye Lite?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wangster

Official O/C Santa Ferret
I've called my local Pep Boys, Auto Zone, and O'Reilly auto part stores and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

I would really prefer being able to pick this up locally here in Austin, Texas.

Thanks in advanced,

Wangster

Pepboys has it, call and ak for "Flourescent Leak Detector Dye For All Automotive Cooling Systems" it's made by Interdynamics and the model# is LD-CS-2P it comes in a blister pack with 2x 1oz bottles for about $5. Its kept by the airconditioning recharge supplies. I had to point it out to them at my local store, they thought they didn't have any.

peace.
unloaded

I just walked into NAPA auto-parts store, walked up to the counter and said "I need some UV reactive dye for a water-cooling setup" The guy at the counter said "hang on a second" and procedded to grab 4 bottles and then said "take your pick"
Just make sure you get the "Radiator Dye" not the "Oil Dye"

TheGhengisKhan said:
I just walked into NAPA auto-parts store, walked up to the counter and said "I need some UV reactive dye for a water-cooling setup" The guy at the counter said "hang on a second" and procedded to grab 4 bottles and then said "take your pick"
Just make sure you get the "Radiator Dye" not the "Oil Dye"

Now thats service....

Back