• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pump, block, rad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matt2364

Hey the other day when i was setting up my first watercooling system i accidently had the water flowing from the pump, to the water block, and then to the radiator!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahah, well any way i switched it today and when i turned it back on and i refilled it with water and rubbing alchol, which was what i had in it previosly, but this time the water is all suddsyie, and I was just wondering if this was bad and i should go back and wash the whole thing out, or just leave it this way?

and i would say try to just get it all bled out. the air that is. then if there is no more sudsy then its fine if that doesnt work then change it to pure water...

well it was fine before when i had all of that in it but now it is suddsyie, and how do i get all of the air out...

Hey the other day when i was setting up my first watercooling system i accidently had the water flowing from the pump, to the water block, and then to the radiator!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahah,

Having the water go from the pump to the waterblock only adds about .05C worth of heat. You should have just left it as it was!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahah (j/k)

Back