• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radiator Box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Plexiboy

I have made a radiator box, its made out of 3/16 clear plexi. It is sweet all proffesionally cut and glued. It fits two 120mm fans on either end and a 2" thick radiator about 6"x6" square. It has spaces in the bottom to make it look really flashy with neon. It isnt just thrown together it is well put together and is pure quality. I will post some pics tonight. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Interesting first post. You aren't allowed to try and sell things in this forum, you can post some pics and info tho. If you want to try and sell some, you need to post in the Classified section. Price of admission there is 100 posts. There's a reason for that, which I'm sure you can figure out for yourself. Please post some pics of your plexi shroud, I made one myself and would like to see how yours turned out.

peace.
unloaded

Back