• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit IT7 MAX2 v 2.0 hits 200Mhz FSB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kara2003

Registered
Abit IT7 MAX2 v 2.0 hits 220Mhz FSB

Hi,

There have been a couple of articles

1) www.theinquirer.net

2) www.explosivelabs.com

stating that someone achieved 220Mhz FSB with standard cooling. Does anyone have a link to the full article - I'm curious as to what else this person did to get 220 FSB and be stable i.e. Vcore, memory type etc etc.

T.I.A.

Well I´ve done it with my IT7Max, P4 2,4b and 512mb stick of TwinMos
So really nothing to new..!!

But you´re right...IT7 board owns.

mine can't go over 198mhz and at 198mhz have strong video corruptions, seems that divider and fix won't work in that board... at 198mhz my cpu is full stable (1600@3175) can do 3dmark and all, but 3dmark have some graphics artifacts with non o/c videocard...

not good thing, i need more than 200mhz from that board... but it won't.. :( :mad:

nealh said:
Dirt punk ..How do you know it is not the cpu or something else

i'm sure that it's note the cpu because:
1- the cpu is ful stable at 3175 and won't boot at any mhz highter..
2- at 198mhz fsb i have great screen image corruption in 3d application, sign that agp frequence is too much hight

so my it7 haven't any dividers highter than 1/4, tryed all dividers and all work = to 1/4, only 1/3 won't works at 198mhz, the other give the same artifacts.. :(
hope that a new bios can enable 1/5 and 1/6..

Dirty_Punk said:
mine can't go over 198mhz and at 198mhz have strong video corruptions, seems that divider and fix won't work in that board... at 198mhz my cpu is full stable (1600@3175) can do 3dmark and all, but 3dmark have some graphics artifacts with non o/c videocard...

not good thing, i need more than 200mhz from that board... but it won't.. :( :mad:

How u coolin` this iron ?

Back