• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tubing question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HappyAmdOwner

the thing is that i can either get clear flex (10 feet) for 15 dollars, tygon tubing (10 feet) for 25 dollars but in my country, i can get this tubing that IS definetely worse then those two above (because when i bend it, the top part gets all flat.. well u know right?) but hte PRICE IS INCREDIBLE.. i have 2 meters of it that i'm using for an experiment.. on a crappy crappy ultra crappy pump about 450 liters per hour.. but there are no problems that i have been expiriencing..
the cost for 2 meters of it is about 70 cents :)

so..which of the 3 should i obtain??

and also.. water addictives..
should i get water wetter?
or this one
http://dtekcustoms.safeshopper.com/9/178.htm?956

and also.. wouldn't the color of a water dye be affected by the color of the water addictive??
like.. the water wetter is red, and water dye is.. like.. yellow, would the water in the tubes (without UV lights) be wierd???

The Clearflex is just as good as the Tygon but cheaper. I don't know about the SuperCool but I ordered it so once I get it setup I'll post about it.

I bet the amount of water additive added to the amount of water in the setup would be negligible.

Back