• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cyclone evo series vs WW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wouldn't buy a waterblock that I hadn't seen, especially at those prices. At least wait until they post pictures.

yup i'm hilarious (not harlarious) :)
oh.. and also..
i thought people could get the idea.. cause everyone SHOULD KNOW by know that silverprop is a pretty good company.. soo.. the price should reflect type of quality :)
(if u could think a bit deeper Liss, i think you could have gotten my point)

hey! its not polite to be curt. (look i used a SAT word!) i've been into water-cooling for a while and i've never heard of silverprop, could you maybe give us a link. and i'd have to agree, without stats, reviews or even pics, i wouldn't buy yet...
[edit] i did a little searching, and i came up with their website's section for waterblocks here the original cyclone looks pretty good... anyone seen a review of these?

Last edited:
HappyAmdOwner said:
yup i'm hilarious (not harlarious) :)
oh.. and also..
i thought people could get the idea.. cause everyone SHOULD KNOW by know that silverprop is a pretty good company.. soo.. the price should reflect type of quality :)
(if u could think a bit deeper Liss, i think you could have gotten my point)

wen your typing around 80 words a min and your eyes are occupied somewhere else you do make mistakes......

hey.. and if silverprop is such a good company where are you so @nal about strickly dtek?

yea!! we got another trigun fan in the house!!!! :)

I may be wrong here but isn't Silverprop the company that screwed Cathar?

I was going to buy a Cyclone 5 until I read that thread about it. They're a bunch of friggin thieves IMO.

not really screwed........ i don't remember.. but they had talked bout the same design... cather came out with it first......... then Silverprop came out with a similiar design....

wuts life without getting screwed over? (copied)

if thats the case neomosses "screwed" cather too.. cause his design is also very similiar.. and the other guy with the "cather clone" screwed cather too... :(

Liss said:
not really screwed........ i don't remember.. but they had talked bout the same design... cather came out with it first......... then Silverprop came out with a similiar design....

wuts life without getting screwed over? (copied)

if thats the case neomosses "screwed" cather too.. cause his design is also very similiar.. and the other guy with the "cather clone" screwed cather too... :(

If thats true then cathar "screwed" anyone that offered support or advice in the many threads regarding his design and ongoing development.

I think if cathar thought this, then he would say himself. TBH rumours like this will actualy work against rather then for, let cathar's design speak for itself and anyone that "clones" it be the sad ppl they are.
I will say this, micro channel designs have been in development/about for ages, its would be unfair to everyone that has ever researched them to get tarnished now. Might aswell say that DD ripped Rotor.

No one's screwed me here. I did make the mistake of asking Silverprop for machining recommendations (we're in the same city) while attempting to get my first prototype made. Then just as I got a batch made up because people kept asking me for them Silverprop announced a block using the same basic concepts, but never released it. This new block of theirs will probably be in a similar vein to the White Water, but I don't know, I haven't seen it.

Liss said:

wen your typing around 80 words a min and your eyes are occupied somewhere else you do make mistakes......

hey.. and if silverprop is such a good company where are you so @nal about strickly dtek?

yea!! we got another trigun fan in the house!!!! :)

is ur 80 words per minute part just to show how fast u can write? cause that really doesn't matter.. just shows ur ignorance and ur want to show off or something.

so.. is it a problem that i have different opinions? or that i like more then one company?.. or does that go against ur law or something? :)

Liss said:
happy.. are you ablaze? cause if your not.. i wasn't even talking you to...

so your not hilarious...
you just don't bother to read the posts....... :p

yea.. i hate reading all the posts (>_<)
and ur point?

HappyAmdOwner said:

is ur 80 words per minute part just to show how fast u can write? cause that really doesn't matter.. just shows ur ignorance and ur want to show off or something.

so.. is it a problem that i have different opinions? or that i like more then one company?.. or does that go against ur law or something? :)

yea.. i hate reading all the posts (>_<)
and ur point?

how fast i can TYPE.. not WRITE..
explaining myself.. and my reason is my attention is somewhere else..... so it DOES mattter................

and my point is that if your read the post you wouldn't be talking gibberish

Last edited:
yea.. and my point is that if you actually had a mind.. u could think bout what i said.

yes yes.. u think i'm an idiot
but don't think you should just enter a thread and post a negative post just because YOU think i or anyone else is crazy.

Back