• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

W/C shopping list

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildbilly2k

Aluminum Topped TC-4 Waterblock 1/2 47.00$ Dtekcustoms
Pro Core 37.00$ Dtekcustoms
sheet metal for shrouds 6.00$ Home Depot
Delta High Performance 120mm Fan x2 28.00$ Dtekcustoms
Hydor L20 185GPH Pump - 110/120V 1/2 35.00$ CoolTechnica
ClearFLEX 60 Tubing 1/2'' 7' 10.50$ Dtekcustoms
T-Fitting 1/2 1.65$ Dtekcustoms
Nylon Hose Clamps '10' 8.50$ Dtekcustoms

Total: 173.65$

Last edited:
looks good..
if u want.. u could change the tc-4 for a ww (which costs bout 100 bucks) but then, u can get a pro core (37 dollars and dtek) and make ur own shroud, saving u money.
also.. u could go for 1/2 fittings. (if u only want to cool cpu down, then 3/8 will do i think)

but this is only my opinion

crap guys im not a millionair i just need a bsic water cooling system for now and i forget to change the specs on there cause i decided that im going for 1/2tubing and barbs now and to make a shroud do i just get some sheet metal from home depot or soemthing and make one anyone have a link to a guide on where to cut for a shroud and stuff

cool thanks and i changed the first post so it all is updated plus i went for 2 fans now that you guys got me making shrouds

wildbilly2k said:
crap guys im not a millionair

I realize that, which is what I was showin you. Th Pro Core is just a painted version on the Cooler Core. Getting the Cooler Core and Hydor L20 would cost the same getting the Pro Core and Via Aqua 1300. Also, you should also get 1/2" Clearflex 60. Just as good as Tygon but much cheaper. :)

ooh cool i didnt know what the quality was on that stuff so i guess i need to change that but i want the pro core cause it is black and goes with my pain in my case

173.65 before shipping and i cant wait to go order i think ill like order my pump when i get the money just so my parents cant be like no cause ill already have the pump then ill get the stuff from dtek and when i get the stuff ill just run down to homedepot real fast then go home and hook everything up and test

Back