• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit or Asus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

steeven_steeven

which brand of motherboards are better Abit or Asus

list some pros and cons please

EDIT

which card is better Abit BL7 or Asus P4B

Last edited:
Abit claims to be king of overclocking, usually doesnt have too much onboard stuff - cheaper.
Asus has a lot of great onboard features and is also a great ocer.

Both are great. Just search around.

The depends on the user. Abit and Asus are both reputable companies... Id be happy with either or! :D both have great reputations, Abits and Asus do have good features aswell. The P4PE and the MAX2 and MAX 2 ver 2 are great mobo's! all are loaded with features. all are great overclockers, and rock stable:D

As raven stated, really depends on which you prefer :> I've never owned Asus, only strayed from Abit a couple of times since my good 'ol BE6, and usually ended up paying for it in the long run :p (such as right now I've got a Soltek that I've gotta RMA :< ) I've heard great things about Asus, though never had one myself...I'm an Abit fan :> From what I've read, Abit seems to have the faster overclock, and Asus tends to have more bang for the buck...all up to what you want

I haven't tried Asus, but I've been real happy with Abit. Even though they have problems reporting voltages and temps.

steve

i heard great things about Abit motherboards and they are very good for overclocking
i have bin a fan of asus motherboards since i got my first comp and since then i have bought asus motherboards

steeven_steeven said:
which brand of motherboards are better Abit or Asus

list some pros and cons please

EDIT
which card is better Abit BL7 or Asus P4B

i cant think of any pros nor cons which are worth mentioning which might be your desciding factor between either of these mobo's.

i havent heard anything on the BL7 but the BD7, BD7-II and the P4B, i have heard only great stuff about. there are plenty of threads on this forum about these boards. You might get a better idea of the boards if you search the forum for the many reviews by people who own them, and how well they overclock.

raven

Back