• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

queue depth and command rate?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just got a new motherboard myself and I'm having to learn what all these new settings are myself. I've tried just typing in the name of the setting in google and looking with some limited success.

you should be able to find just about everything you need in "The Definative BIOS Optimization Guide" at Adrians Rojak Pot. unfortunately i havent been able to find these exact settings, however they are prolly just called something else on most motherboards. i hope this helps. good luck.

Well I've seen it. Like you, chances are what I'm looking for is there but just under a different name that is nowhere close to what it is in my BIOS.

Laugh. Just about everyone dang one of them. Heh. I'm trying to tweak my computer so there's stuff in the BIOS and everything else I'm wondering about.

I figure I'll just slowly ask specific questions everyone once in a while so as not to bog everyone down with constant questioning or long lists.

Back