• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

geil pc3700 avalable at newegg now

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I never hear good things from Geil memory. I'm sure Corsair will have something out shortly.

Watch22 said:
I never hear good things from Geil memory. I'm sure Corsair will have something out shortly.

I think Silversinksam, one of the mods got a really good stick from the refurb section at Newegg. Just goes to show not all of Geil is bad ;) But it may just all be luck of the draw...

ya back in the day (over 6 months ago ;) ) people REALLY disliked them, but the general feeling is that they are turning over a new leaf... but the pain runs deep for many people. but newegg seems to have a really good rma policy, so if the ram dosent perform to spec, you can return it.

Digital

TSA said:

I think Silversinksam, one of the mods got a really good stick from the refurb section at Newegg. Just goes to show not all of Geil is bad ;) But it may just all be luck of the draw...

While this is true my results may or may not be just luck, my advise is to buy Corsair or Mushkin for the sole fact that they stand behind thier products 110% ;)

Ps as Digital Pimp mentioned Newegg and thier great return policies, even on refurbs......Had it been from a different vendor I wouldnt have purchased the Geil, that I can tell you for a fact.

Back