• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Water Cooling System and White Water

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EluSiOn

It is finally done, but I break my UV light again ! :mad:

computer_apart.jpg

case_angleview2.jpg

case_windowview.jpg

case_openview.jpg

I can't run at 2610mhz stable.

I am running at 12x210mhz memory time 2.0-4-2-2 @ 1.95vcore 2.90vdmm stable 24/7. I think I need to do a vdd mod on my 8RDA.

It was a AMD 2400+ XP 2.0ghz, max OC to 2610mhz but running at 2510mhz now

yes... it worth the extra $ for me.... because I am a dumb *** who cant get the MAZE3 with the socket holddown device work probably. with my MAZE3, I cant even break the 2250mhz barrier

bad uv light... sigh..
bad_uvlight.jpg

bad Epox 8RDA+ after a bad soldering job
bad_8rda.jpg

Awesome rig and I love that case (I got the same one) you might like to know that you can squeeze a few extra inches out of the rad/fan placement with a little modding of the frame like this
18251392.jpg

there are two rails that run down the inside of the plastic face about 118mm wide you can get a 120mm fan to sit in with a little love ;) then just screw it should increase air flow because you will be up to the vents you would have to cut the metal frame with a jig saw (take like 5 min)
;)

How much of a OC difference did you have before and after WW? You do any OCing on AIR with that 2400+?

Mine seems to be stable at 2400 on AIR.

Hopefully when my whitewater gets here ill be able to pull 2.5+

it works great since NB of 8rda is hot when FSB is 200mhz...

I still need to do the vdd mod

Lol i cant believe your going to Reattempt the vdd mod sounds scary to me. And what kind of memory and CPU stepping/speed do you have Elusion?

Nice setup, is your NB cooled as well? Also where does that line from the bottem of the case go? Does it go back into the case so that you didnt have a sharp bend in the hose?

Elite said:
Lol i cant believe your going to Reattempt the vdd mod sounds scary to me. And what kind of memory and CPU stepping/speed do you have Elusion?

No Guts No Glory man...

I ordered SMD Grabber and this time no need to solder anythig.

Now I am running 12x210mhz 2520mhz @ vcore 1.95v AMD 2400+ AIUGB week44

Back