• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Best waterblock in your opinion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norbe

I am building a watercooling solution for my P4 and Was wondering what is the best waterblock in your opinion, I was looking at the Innovacool rev. 3 but I really don't have any personal experience with innovatek so, in your opinion what is the best waterblock I could buy????

Now how would a waterblock like this outperform a Innocool.... does any one have some idea on the degrees of diffrence, how many degrees would I gain??????
Is it worth the money???

of course, I'm biased towards my Evolution. Cathar's Whitewater is excellent as well. Then comes the TC-4 and Maze3.

Also PM Neomoses he made me a hella nice water block that is outperforming the TC-4 in most cases. And i am sure it is very close in quality to Cathar's

Is NeoMoses submitting his block in the DIY roundup? I hope so.

I do have some figures that I'm reasonably sure I can trust. The WW outperforms the Innovatek Rev3.0 by around 5C with a 100W heat load (basically a very highly over-clocked/over-volted CPU running at full-steam)

Still, will have to wait for BillA's waterblock roundup to confirm that figure, just as is true for any other performance claims made on behalf of any other block by that block's maker.

i.e. It's just my opinion, but that's what you asked for.

Thanks for your help..... I already orderd a Innovacool yesterday but if the order doesn't go on, like in many cases it happend, due to the fact that I live in Costa Rica, Then I will order a White Water of Cathar..... I am shure that it would work better than the innovacool after all I read and after seeing the pictures of the block.... I am also using a Eheim 1250 pump so looking at the White Water seems that it would have a nice waterflow.....
Thanks again and if you find any kind of roundup please post it...

Just ordered a WHite water block It should ship this week, I hope to have made the right choice......:cool:

Back