• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This machine is watercooled.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lithan

Disabled
Yep. I finally finished. I'll get the pics as soon as I get around to it. After water warms up it looks like I get around 35*idle 40* load.
I might clamp the block down a bit tighter... and I've got another heater core arriving soon that might drop temps a little when I set it up.

No res, 1/2" everything

some radiator off forums, aluminum heatercore style

3 80cfm fans pulling through it

Maze 3

3 ounces of water wetter

1/3 gallon distilled

Viaqua 1300

Was getting 50-60* temps then I clamped the block down alot more and droped to 30-40*, I might tighten it a bit more, as I was saying, see if I can get 25-35*

Keep an eye on that core. After a while it may corrode through with it being aluminum and the block being copper.

get some AS3, its a thermal paste like that rs crap but with silver in it:) make sure you use lots of water wetter too or you will get corrosion everywhere.

I've got as3 on it, but I think Its on poorly. So I'll take more care when I reapply after swapping cpus. (putting my tbred in here instead of this pally). Temps are up as high as 52*C now that I've overclocked this chip. And the block is cool to the touch, so I'm blaming the as3/clamping job. (dont recall anything over 45* with my sk7 on this mobo (a7v333))

Back