• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone heard of this watercooling company?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wildfrogman said:
to G33k:

Yes, that white water rapids looks ummm familiar to me also. I wonder where I saw a water block like that before. Wonder how it performs against Cathar's block? Or better said..how much cathar's design beats it.

Given that it actually is my block, I'd say that it wouldn't beat it by much. ;)

JPI's main business is customising up radiators and shrouds. We're old friends from MadOnion (now FutureMark). We decided to combine our efforts into offering high end kits.

ARGH!, hey, sorry about that..... I assumed for some reason that you didnt have it mass produced yet. And yes i do know what happens when you assume :eek: .Ohwell, I learned somthing interesting today, sorry about the misunderstanding and now i do know why it looks so much like cathers block.....IT IS :D . Thanks for clearing that up.

I ordered a Vanquisher Kit from him just last week. I was looking at the innovatech kits for $250 and then I looked at the Vanquisher for $275 including the WW block and it was kind of a no brainer. I know alot of people think that is way too much to spend for a Water cooling kit but I will bet you there isn't anythiung that will compare to it in terms of cooling performance.
You won't find a nicer guy than JP, very quick e-mail responce and I feel he will stand behind his product. If you want one of these kits you better order soon cuz I got a feeling your gonna be standing in a long line if you wait very long to order.
My 2 cents.

I got a White Water block from Jp also, am still waiting for it, but I have to say that the respose I had was exelent.... fast and good. Hope this block performs as they say....
I will install it in the Fridge (maxxpert extreem cooling) case, that is useless.... so it will have 2 maxxpert radiators with 120mm fans and an eheim 1250 pump.....

Let me just say that I had a great time dealing with JP Industries. At first, I emailed them a bunch of pestering questions about their products and such. And within 12 hours, I always received a great response.

After bugging them for over 3 weeks with emails, i finally placed an order for a White Water Block(I got #62) and a Scoop + XLR Shroud. Let me just say, the turn around for my order was excellent. I got my order within 5 days and it was packaged well. Do not let the layout of the site fool you: it may not look like a Grade-A site, but that is an easy problem to fix. He has great products, which is the most important thing.

Great service and great products.........I am hoping to post some results of the setup I bought relatively soon(need a cpu and ram for new pc).

Last edited:
Yea, thats what I thought too. I suppose they have yet to get into the whole pump-resale thing. Even though they do have the via 1300 pump, which i think is a valid substitute for the higher priced eheim pumps....

aside from ordering from danger den directly this looks to be the best site for "high quality" parts.and very inovative rads and shrouds.add cathers WW it is the best place.

i do agree some aditions of more and better pumps is needed and if the current products are any indication they will have that soon.
id suggest danner mag drives imo.high gph and and quiet and also less expensive than ehiem.and add in some Iwaki for high end.

altho i like to make my own system this would be great for people who dont have the time to reaserch it all and want the best perfomance.

iwaki would be cool, but I'm sure the demand for just an expensive pump is very low, and I doubt we'll ever see it on there. With the amazing looking radiators and White Water WB's I was suprised to not see Eheim 1048 or 1250's.

Baptizer- I'm waiting to finish my new block before I take apart my system, but when I do I plan to do the SuperGlue Mod to my via aqua. If it works, my opinion of the pump will be better, but the fact that you have to do it in the first place really knocks this pump down a few pegs.

Hi JML! Do you have a link for that superglue mod? I saw it on another site and it really didnt explain it very well(I mean, come on, I need tons of pictures!! heheheheheh).

JP Industries really does have great support. If you have any questions, I would advice you to just email them. I musta wrote 4 dozen emails to them and they constantly answer them!

Back