• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Clear water

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deviantbox

I want my water to look clear or blue without UV...or during the day. I've done a search....so far I've seen, water wetter, purple ice, alcohol etc....I know this has been asked zillions of times but each thread I read, people came up with all these different "home made" mix.

I think Mario said that Purple Ice turns the water white for a few water then it clears. So that's a possibility. I don't want water wetter because the water looks pink and that's a no no for me. Plus it stinks.

Does purple ice smell? I mean not stink :D

Any other products on the market?

Thanks.

Im not quite shure but i do not think that purple ice smells....i think that i read that somewhere?

what the hell? it shouldnt smell once you get it in your system and sealed up...so who cares?

Like I said....I'm sure it smells...I just don't want it to stink. Sealed or not....you will have to open your system sometimes....

nope, no smell, and it should be clear, they make clear/blue uv dye I belve, maybe dtek has it?

So purple ice + blue UV dye from Dtek and I should get clear water in normal light, blue water under UV and water protection from the purple ice ...correct?

I used alot of waterwetter (about twice the recommended). Three days later my waters Barely pink... You really have to look to notice it. I'd say it's clear unless you really inspect it

i used the correct water/waterwetter ratio and my water went from phoamy whitish to crystal clear. it helped clear out alot of bubbles i had in my system. the water wetter only sinks when its outside of the system... not when u have it in the water. the water is not pink at all. i recommend it :D

Back