• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mermory Frequency???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leathersmt

OK> what does this mean, I have mine set now, at,,,,, 396 or something like that....what does this mean, andyone here with the P4PE and help me with settings so I can get my 3D Mark higher....I am at 15700 at the moment...........

memory is at 2-2-2-5 and what else can I try??
I have the CPU set at 3.065

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP AND POSTS.

Last edited:
leathersmt said:
OK> what does this mean, I have mine set now, at,,,,, 396 or something like that....what does this mean, andyone here with the P4PE and help me with settings so I can get my 3D Mark higher....I am at 15700 at the moment...........

well for your 2700 memory, thats great.

I'll bet your vdimm is 2.9v....thats a little high for my taste.

I think you can't do much better.

what does 396 mean?
well, it's your memory speed....yes your DDR is running faster then your CPU. this is what you want.

mica

leathersmt said:

Is your video card overclocked??? If not, overclocking it will give you a big boost. By the way, you do have good memory settings.

Mike

Back