• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

no mounting holes on my ga7va :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

warenb

which w/b can i get that can only be mounted by the socket. i dont have any mounting holes on my stupid ga7va and all the pretty blocks can only be mounted by the holes on the board :cry: . i only know of the amazing copper block at dangerden that will fit on my board. anyone know of any sites that i should look at that have good performance but wont look gawdy in my case?

d-oh! i forgot to say ime going to use 3/8" tubing. and try to keep it under $40 or so. gaa, what the heck, maby ile just get the maze block after all, unless i can find something i can use of course. but, beggars cant be choosers, blablabla.

its okay i bought too big of tubing for mine...and them i broke my 50 dollar waterblock trying to make it fit, then i fixed it and now its ugly...but hell it works. i couldnt wait for the damn adapters to ship...what can you expect, i have that ADHD ****

<< brain-dead

really!? :eek: I must have mistook the maze3shd for a p4 setup by the looks of the clamp. Not only will I get a block w/ a socket hold down, but one with good looks and performance too. heeheehee. Thanks 4 the pointer skifletch!

Back