• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How high will Corsair pc3200 go?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

marphyre

Registered
I've got a 1.8a that I'm planning on going with some higher fsb's with soon (got a vapochill unit on it's way in about a week :> ), I'm hoping for at least a 166 bus. I've got 2 sticks of 512 pc3200 Corsair stuff here, and just wondering how high have others pushed this stuff? At 166 bus, that's gonna put me up to 222 at 3:4 on the memory, just wondering if and hwo many have pushed it to these numbers and beyond? (if I'm lucky I may be able to go even higher than 166 :> )

I've got it at cas2...not 100 percent sure on the others right now...I'm at work and that system's at home...I'll check tonight though...I've got it at 2.8v right now, not that I've had any stability problems with it, just in case

this 512 mb modual has done 460DDR. thats the highest and still stable through all testing ex: memtest86,prime95,3dmark...
on your 1.8 that will be 172 fsb using the 3:4 strap

My XMS 3200C2 had no problems at 228/456 DDR @ 2.7V with more to give but my cpu would crap out first due to my voltage limit of 1.7 on my IT7 .;)

Thanks...that gives me pretty good hope for it then :) I though maybe since they had the pc3500 they were binning the 3200 stuff, but from the looks of some of you guy's ram that doesn't really appear to be the case most of the time

Back