• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone emplyed as a technician in California

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DaedalusX

If anyone here works as a technician for a pc repair and/or just reseller shop I'd really like to know if you have distributors that will supply you with Corsair XMS Cas2 memory.

Right now I use MA Labs, Aurostar, Team Micro, and UniCGS and none of them will supply us this particular type of memory. The thing is, Corsair CAS2 is the perfect high rated Cas2 memory for our gaming machines, I'd love to be able to build systems with PC3200 clocked at Cas2 and have that Cas2 be what the RAM is meant for, therefor official and not an in-store tweak to make the systems go faster.

You tried Ingram Micro? I used to work at a place and we used them for a little while. I wouldn't expect to be able to get such a specific memory type from a distributor very regularly though, since most of the time ram seems to be considered pretty generic.

Back