• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 Radiators Setup, who should i connect them??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this is a matter of opinion usually, but often people say everything inline except radiators. i personally think inline is best for everything. two restrictive radiators + 2 restrictive Y-joints = 4 restrictive components. 2 restrictive radiators + 0 y-joints = 2 restrictive components. thats just the way i look at it. good luck. :)

go parralel imog u must remember it is only restrictive to a certain point and the is before and after the rads which are more restrictive. and infact a y is not restrictive if anything it simply double the amount of tubig in a smooth angled manner unlike a t-connector... yah go parrallel

I would go parallel and cool the NB provided that the pump was up to the added restriction.

i run 3 rads in serires for my fanless setup, and it works great, here is my flow path

pump -> NB -> CPU-> rad 1 -> video card-> rad 2 -> res -> pump 2 -> hd cooler 1 -> hd cooler 2 -> psu (modded hd cooler) rad 3-> res -> back to pump 1

both pumps have a seprate feed line, and push up throgh there loops, and then in to the res., my res is home made from some 4 inch pvc pipe, and has 3 inlets and 2 exits, on it. 2 of the inlets are from the loops, one is a modded Mountine Dew bottle top for easy filling, and fluid changeing :)

dagamore said:
i run 3 rads in serires for my fanless setup, and it works great, here is my flow path

pump -> NB -> CPU-> rad 1 -> video card-> rad 2 -> res -> pump 2 -> hd cooler 1 -> hd cooler 2 -> psu (modded hd cooler) rad 3-> res -> back to pump 1

both pumps have a seprate feed line, and push up throgh there loops, and then in to the res., my res is home made from some 4 inch pvc pipe, and has 3 inlets and 2 exits, on it. 2 of the inlets are from the loops, one is a modded Mountine Dew bottle top for easy filling, and fluid changeing :)

Have you ever tried going parallel? I've not done it myself, but it makes sense in my mind.. :)

Back